Here is a delicious high-protein, low-carb, and low-calorie snack idea you will surely enjoy. Next time you have a craving for something crunchy, try this rice cake loaded with scrambled eggs, asparagus, and pizza seasonings.
- Tomato-basil rice cake
- Scrambled egg whites
- Sauteed asparagus
- Nacho cheese powder
- Pizza seasonings
- Scramble a couple eggs whites in very little olive oil or vegan butter.
- Saute or steam a couple stalk of asparagus.
- Place the scrambled eggs and sauteed sparagus on the rice cake.
- Sprinkle with cheese powder and pizza seasoning to taste
This recipe courtesy of our dear friend Tara @taraffit
To learn more about Tara and see more recipes like this, follow her on Instagram @tarafft
Latest posts by FitMomCentral.com (see all)
- Start Now and Make a New Ending - January 2, 2018
- How to Build Strong Legs Doing Sissy Squat Leg Extensions - November 8, 2017
- Chocolate Almond Coconut Smoothie Recipe - November 5, 2017